Welcome to R.E.P.S
THE CODE OF STUDENT CONDUCT:
THE STUDENTS SHOULD :
1. Be proactive in promoting and working towards
making school a positive,supportive,safe and
welcoming place for all students and teachers.
2. Be respectful and courteous to fellow-students'
parents,guardians and teaching and non-teaching
3. Be knoweledgeable about discipline policies about
regulations and rules.
4. Follow school rules and contribute to a positive
school climate by behaving appropriately even
when not specifically asked to do so.
5. Share ideas and strategies for improving school
climate and school discipline practices.
6. Make every reasonable effort to participate actively
in the activities of the school.
7. Recognize how their conduct affects other students
and school as a whole and make every effort to
restore relationship affected by their con
General Rules and regulations:
- Students will refrain from damaging any keep the school premises clean.
- Students will refrain from damaging any form of school property. The school reserves the right to be compensated by the students for any such damages.
- Students should treat school staff with respect at all times and be courteous to follow students.
- Unacceptable behaviour including but not limited to irregular attendance,academic, dishonesty, and neglect of homework,disruptive behaviour,loitering and disrespectful behaviour towards staff or fellow students will result in seoius disciplinary action.
- Any form of bullying or ragging will result in a disciplinary committee review and coul result in explusion from the school.
- The medium of instructions in English and students are expected to communicate in English at all times.
- Any misbehaviour or violation of school discipline will be dealt by the disciplinary committee and corrective action will be taken. In extreme cases parents will be called in to discuss the child's behaviour and may lead to suspension or explusion from the school.
- It is compulsory to bring the school issued ID card to school everyday. Not bringing the ID card could result in the child not being allowed into the school premises.
- For safety and security,parents should refrain from sending valuable(like expensive jewellery,electronic items, etc.) to school.
- Punctuality is essential at alltimes. Students who contravene this rules without valid reason will be punished as per rules.
- Students are forbidden to bring into the school valuable articles such as costly fountain pens,wrist watches,mobile phones.
- If earrings must be worn then they must be small hoops or studs. Nose rings,bangles,rings,bracelets,tattoos,mehendi,of any kind are not permitted.
- Students are advised to behave in an orderly manner in the school and in public places.
- Use of swear words and foul languages,scribbling and scratching on school furniture and school wall and any misbehaviour in school buses and public places will be strictly dealt with.
- The rule of good behaviour applies outside as well as inside the school.
- Social functions,involving pupils must not be organised without the Principal's approval.